Mother's Day Came Early!!!

For way TOOOOOO many months I have been trying to bribe, force and coach Charlie into a haircut which Daddy strongly advised to do the opposite.  And, out of nowhere last night, as Daddy was getting his fingers tangled up in Charlie's blonde locks, he FINALLY gave me permission to CUT AWAY!!!!!     
I was ready to cut immediately even though it was bedtime, but we agreed to wait until the morning…and not a moment wasted. Cup one of coffee was consumed and the scissors came out!!!  Good bye long hair…hello handsome stud. I can see Chuckle's cute chubby cheeks again. So, if you ask me what I want for Mother's Day, my response would be, "It came early in the form of a haircut."


{ Most women are terrified to cut as much hair as what Charlie left on the salon floor this morning. }

 { Now to wait 5 weeks for another happy haircut. }




No comments