Summer 'N' Motion Wk. #7

After a few days away, I thoroughly enjoyed a quiet morning sipping coffee with the chaos of kids and puppy around me. This was a week of unpacking, typical summer activities and the not so fun doctors appointments. Monday I had a breast ultrasound due to family cancer history. There is always a moment of anxiety that takes over as the procedure begins and immediately, I have to start filling the room with prayers and whispers of my sister telling me it's all okay. For twelve years I've been going in for preventative screenings and they still get my tummy in knots. 
There was also the pleasant colonoscopy, but thank goodness I honestly don't remember any of it or the fact that I had breakfast with mom after. Either she wasn't good company or I was still riding high on meds! Tim had some limited work travel but overall a relaxing week. 
Here's a picture glimpse for week seven of summer...

{ The pool continues to entertain the kids. }

{ Millie was introduced to Pup-a-chino's this week. }

{ The best you get when kids are enjoying lake days! }

{ There's playtime, and then chore time. }

{ Naptime for a few cuties. }

{ A much needed run with a good friend. }

{ Myriam plays a mean game of UNO. }

{ Tim teaching Charlie young on the sound board. }

{ 3 on 3 Tournaments with Coach Ken. }






No comments