Summer 'N' Motion Wk. #6

Last week was a little bit of everything. 
I managed to finally kick the ear and sinus infection before my flight to North Carolina - thank goodness! Baylee is still trying to grow her two front teeth and all the kids have turned into part fish with the summers best purchase killing our grass in the back yard. Worth it. 
The week began with Charlie hanging with his buddy James and then again the next day celebrating another friend with the worlds best slip in slide. Seriously, this was a hillside covered in black tarps, soap and running water along with a dozen boys ready to have fun. 
Myriam continued her swimming lessons while I packed a suitcase for the She Speaks Conference
I'm so thankful Tim's job is flexible enough to stay home with the kids while I travel. He definitely earned husband of the year award as he tackled Little Irish and her ability to NOT want to be potty trained. Huge win as Tim conquered the little stubborn attitude with potty treats and stickers working towards the big reward of the desired Paw Patrol school backpack. 
And adding to the list of accomplishments, Tim took the kids on bike rides, trips to the park, picnics and explorations searching for crabs, shells and soaking up the salt smell at Birch Bay State Park.
Having the peace knowing all is clean and well at home allows for a sense of ease when traveling. 
As for She Speaks, God blew me away with His faithfulness and goodness allowing for my team to pray over women, listen to their stories and offer resources through Reclaimed Ministry
I went last year with a proposal and enough bound books to show publishers.  I knew no one but left with life long friends who have given me such encouragement and community over the past year. Throughout the year, God opened doors to share the heart of the ministry with other churches across the states. 
This year, I went with two friends who represented Reclaimed and acted as assistants during the Proverbs 31 Ministries hosted conference. I'm not sure I've processed all that happened this weekend and know I'm not the only one processing the fire hose of teaching that was provided. Jamie Ivy, Bianca Olthoff, Wendy Blight and Lysa TerKeurst were our keynote speakers wont only brought the Word of God but challenged our hearts to pursue the call God placed within us. 
The call of being a vessel of hope to women broken from marital betrayal. 
Can't wait to share more about the weekend!
Here's a little more from the past week... four more weeks until school starts!

{ In the morning when I rise, give me Jesus. }

{ Potty training treats & bike rides to Cookie Grandma's. }

{ Edaline Dairy treats. }

{ Lunch date at Grant's Burgers. }

{ Burning off the sweets at the City Park. }

{ Them eyes will always tell a story. }

{ Birch Bay adventures searching for crab & shells. }

{ Sisters, friends & ministry assistants at She Speaks Conference. }

{ Seeking worship & Jesus at Elevation Church before catching a flight home. }

{ Messages from my loves. }

And now to unpack and decompress some more before whatever comes next this week. 

No comments