Summer 'N' Motion Wk. #8

Week eight was busy, stressful, and yet filled with celebrations on many levels. 
The first part of the week Charlie had golf camp at Homestead Farms which the kid is getting pretty good at and loves that he can share a sport with Dad. 
Early in the week, my ultrasound from the week prior, needed to be followed up with a breast biopsy. Needless to say, this brought on far too much anxiety and emotion that I was not wanting to deal with especially being a birthday week for myself. 
Tim, in typical supportive fashion, drove the stress case to the doctors and made sure that I had no lifting once home. I know deep within he was nervous as the doctors this time used language such as meeting with oncologists and further potential treatments. 
By the grace of God (and lots of prayer) we got results at the end of the day on my birthday. Negative. 
Thank you Jesus.
And yes, I celebrated a birthday as did Mom!
Could not have asked for a better gift than results that indicate no cancer. 
Papa and Nana invited the older three kids to a week on the boat which left Baylee alone at home with Mom and Dad. It's been awhile since there was only one at home! The three older kids loved their big kid time in the San Juans hiking, fishing, becoming captain and being spoiled by my parents. It is such a treasure to have such involved and loving grandparents in our kids' lives. 
Here's some more about our week in motion...

{ Surprise flowers from a secret admirer. }

{ Kids selfies that never get old - instant laughter. }

{ Birthday family lunch at Red Robin with our friend Bruce. }

{ Girl time getting our nails done. }

{ Myriam had about 50 different facial expressions during her pedicure
as the massage chair bounced her this and that way. Hilarious. }

{ Tim has become the giddy mole killer in our yard. }

{ My running cheerleaders Saturday morning. }

{ My Love. My date. }

{ Roommates 20 years later. }

{ Class of 1999. }

{ Surprise visit at Lopez Island - Bee was inside throwing a tired fit. }

{ Potty training success. }

{ Happy Birthday Mom. }

{ Kids are off to explore the San Juan Islands some more with Papa & Nana. }

No comments