Summer 'N' Motion Wk #5

Monday morning was greeted with more sinus and ear pressure resulting in me starting the week off at the doctors ... finally. It's only been three weeks with the cold, snot and head pressure I've kept pushing through to get stuff done. In my entire life, I have NEVER had a sinus or ear infection. NEVER. Ask my Mom. Flying to Salt Lake City was painful then driving the pass as well last week. No fun. I now can empathize with infants being fussy. I get you babies - it hurts!
Needless to say, things had to keep moving forward. 
Tim flew to Virginia to take a test and Myriam started swim lessons with the local swim celebrity Teacher Shannon. All of our kids have gone through her swim program and I can't wait for Little Irish to start next year! She does an incredible job with our Mimi who loves the water, slide, diving board and making friends with anyone willing to pay attention. 
Things with Reclaimed Ministry are certainly busy (will post an update shortly!) and has me working almost full time each week keeping things moving. 
The older two kids mingled at the Razz Festival watching friends play three on three basketball games and hanging out with friends. Here are some other highlights from week five ...

{ Kickers, kickers, kickers ... Myriam loves the water! }

{ Addison & Kayla filling the time with a ride. }

{ Tis the season to visit the family blueberry farm. }


{ The result of a week away from a wash machine. Before & after. }

{ Our backyard pool still wins for entertainment ... and rest time. }

{ She makes me laugh. }

{ Work team building with Mark Warren & a game of golf. }

{ After 3 weeks off, this felt amazing. }

Training resumed for the fall Grand Circle Trailfest with these two this morning. Beth and Angelique have worked really hard committing to something way out of their comfort zone but have nailed training with enthusiasm. Friday was the first day in three weeks where my head didn't ring as I spoke or chewed and pressure was close to none. Such a relief! Now to get back in full swing preparing for the race.


{ Family fun a the movies - yes, Addi cried. }

On to the next week after a little fiesta fun with family and pool splashing to cool off in the hot temperatures! Thanks for requesting the food cook off Mimi!

No comments