Research & Play

{ LaConner Town Tour March 23, 2019}

My partners in crime. Researchers with a sweet tooth. 
While Charlie was playing basketball at the Tulip Tournament in a tight gym with limited seating, the little girls and I went west to complete the final details for the Just Us Amazing Race coming up in May with NCCTK. 
As part of the Couples Getaway, the team and I reconstruct a mini version of the TV show game throughout LaConner, WA, while executing Route Info, Race Challenges and Road Blocks all to get to the final Pit Stop. 
Myriam & Baylee were my assistants tasting treats, taking lots of pictures, posing in front of statues and taking in all the sunshine on this Saturday covering over three miles of ground. 
We even managed to take in some glorious daffodil fields as the "joy" spread across multiple fields. 
My heart was full. 
Some days can be extremely challenging, stressing, and trauma driven, but this day had
laughter, connection, sweet words and play. 
My sweet ladies and I all needed the research party and play!


{ The girls were loving the selfies. }

{ Spring sass soaking up the sun. }

No comments