Picture Retake's

With the last photo session failing miserably for a few children, I decided to snap a few close ups of the kids while in Portland. The kids fought the idea, but I managed to take the sour faces right outside our hotel by the river's edge. No, it was not the perfect late afternoon lighting and yes, we had homeless men walking out of the bushes BUT, I did get a few great shots of the kids. With Auntie's help keeping the kids from jumping into the freezing cold water, we together got this done in about 10 minutes or less. A quick walk back up the hill and kids were out of their picture clothes and ready for the day! Good enough…until next year. (or sooner) 

{ They love me. }



{ Yep. Mommy's not lying. I'm naughty. }


{ Yes. I know. Shadows. Get over it. All three kids are smiling! }


{ A flash of calm and sweetness. }

{ Oh the double digit age. This will be fun. }


 { Pretty much sums it up. }




2 comments

  1. It may have been a sketchy spot but at least the lifeguard was looking out for us and Myriam didn't pick up any cigarette butts! I call that a success! It was a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it could have gone so much worse than it did! Thanks for helping!

      Delete