I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...


The start of packing for not only myself, but the kids too! Yes, Tim and I are heading to Seattle tonight and flying out tomorrow morning to beautiful, gorgeous warm Kona, Hawaii!!!!!!!! Without kids!!!!!!!!!! There's quite a bit of planning that goes into a kid-free trip as the details have to be written out, spelled out, school binders organized, meals pre-made, bags for Portland and at home neatly packed for all three kids, and sunscreen packed for the beach bound. 
My Hero is waiting for some big test results once again as she had lab tests and PET scans done yesterday. So, Chuckles will be bringing some much needed relief, cheer, and smiles to his Auntie during her chemotherapy treatment this week. Meanwhile, the girls get to hang out with the child I used to babysit!!!!  That ought to make you feel old!!!!  Then a weekend with freshly returned from their cruise, Papa and Nana; always a spoiled treat. We are blessed with family and friends with willing hearts to watch our little gifts and keep them happy when out of town.
There was much planning that went into this trip and yet it's real simple:
It's all about My Love and I as we celebrate achievements, battles overcome, immense healing, and years of blessed marriage God has given to us. There will be much more to come about all of that because now I need to put my suits and dresses in a suitcase!
Aloha!

Make sure to check out 365 as the weekly updates are filled with daily nonsense and cheer for your viewing pleasure. 

No comments