A Glimpse of Resurrection Day...


{ Attempts at family pictures are becoming much more complicated }

{ Myriam would have matching leggings but she blasted through them before we could even get to church }

{ He tried }

 { Part of the family }
 We have been blessed to have Melissa and Michaela share our home with us. 


     

    
 { Charlie inappropriately hugging my leg...YIKES...better try again }

    


Easter weekend means more to us than celebrating a resurrected Savior. To us, it means restoration, healing, forgiveness, and second chances because we serve a God bigger then just death on the cross. We serve an amazing God who has brought life to death. I am forever grateful that I know and live for a God who heals pain beyond my comprehension. Four years ago was when God died for my marriage and rose to reconcile what I can never live without.
 My Faith. My Honey. My Marriage. My Family. My Life. 
I am so blessed and forever grateful to serve a Risen Savior!



Blessings to you this Easter Weekend!

No comments