Summer Splash

Once the boys left for their boy's only camping trip on Sunday, the girls and I made a quick trip to Bellingham for a runner's errand and lunch. All Addi asked for was a picnic lunch date at a park of her choice. Part of me feels a little bad for ditching the big extended family potluck, but with the guys gone I wasn't feeling up to it on my own. 
( Sorry family. ) 
So, with Subway in hand, the little ladies chose Cornwall Park…little did we know the water would turn on while we were there! Thankfully I had extra clothes packed but of course, no towels. It was the perfect way to cool off, have some fun and enjoy a little lunch. 



{ A park style baday…}

{ Mickey was in spray park glory! }


{ Need to work on her runner's pose. }

{ Making friends no matter what the age…or if they even asked for it! }


{ yeah…that's disgusting. I'm so proud. }

Summer, it's been real fun. Thanks for the awesome sunshine!

2 comments

  1. Myriam is wearing such a cute dress and with the water she looks so angelic! haha, maybe this should happen more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better the dress on than running through in a wet, soggy diaper!

      Delete