{ E I G H T }


I know. This is late...
But better belated than never!


{ Mimi }

This past November Myriam turned eight years old. The weeks and days were counted down and anticipated Red Robin birthday sundae well deserved. She had been waiting for that one since my birthday in August and made it very clear how we'd celebrate this years birthday.
Lunch at Red Robin, jumping at Summit with family then dinner at McDonald's.
That last bit never happened for obvious reasons!


 { This face. }

Turning eight years old was a big deal in our home this year. Second grade, taking guitar lessons, impressed with how tall she is and calling herself a big kid are a few high lights.
I pray Myriam never gets too big to snuggle and the sweet side never gets lost.

 { The best snorkel smile ever. }


 { Always looking for flowers to pick. }

Myriam has a gift of stating one-liners that put us doubled over in laughter. The ability to make people laugh has been there since her beginnings. Her toothless grin makes her own smile bigger and shows that she's no longer our little girl. She is certainly and most definitely growing up.
(insert mommy sad face. )

{ Infamous One Liners }

"If those boys were my kids, I would raise them properly. They aren't men-like, if they were ladies they wouldn't be lady-like either."

"I am a fighter, not a lover!"

"If I'm Hispanic, are you Hispanic Dad?"... "No, I'm Dutch."... "What about my brother and sisters?"... "They're Dutch too, but Baylee is Irish."... "Man, it must be hard for you guys not being Hispanic like me!"


 { Never not full of life. }

Happy Birthday Mimi.

* UPDATE: Myriam got her two front teeth for Christmas!

No comments