Just Laugh Mom

Sunday afternoon Tim and I hosted a simple Christmas dinner for the YWAM staff here at home. To make life easier, my parents took the younger girls and requested an overnight sleepover. 
Sure. Sounds innocent. 
Yeah, not so much. 
Our guests left and I quickly checked my phone to see how the little ladies were doing. I believe my initial response was something like, "OH NO!" I think Tim thought something much more terrible had happened. 
"I only left her for a minute," said Mom with tears. 
I'm not sure who or what she was more afraid of; my response or how it would be fixed.
There is no recovering from something like this. 
Let me reminded you all too, this is the third offense with the scissors. 
I quickly called Mom and hearing the terror in her voice, I reminded her to laugh because in the process of this horrific act being committed, no one was 
sliced or diced with the craft scissors and somehow it will grow back. 
In Myriam's defense, she was trying to look like Nana which she accomplished quite well. 



Thankfully, Myriam has an adorable face that makes up for the awful fixer upper haircut. I fired Myriam as my hair client years ago due to her wiggles. Having to rehire her and claim this cut is painful. I don't even want to tell people I tried to fix this. There is no way to get around something as unevenly cut as what this firecracker accomplished. Myriam's hair has always grown fast so she has that going for her. 
I do believe the worst part of this new do is the bedhead. Upright in every direction.
So, if there is any take away from this bad choice I guess it would be this:
Nana, grow your hair out.


 { She's so proud of herself. }

{ "Twins" The desired Nana whom Myriam was trying to copycat. }

{ Bedhead beauty. }

No comments