A Mother's Love

These kids have my full attention. 
Mother's Day was full of emotion as we wished Myriam's Tummy Mommy a happy day and sent a text to Miss Bee's Mom to have a sweet day. 
Two gifts grew in my tummy; two gifts grow in my arms; all four have my heart. 
Thank you to our village who encompasses us with prayer, support,
hours of childcare and wrinkles to prove that we share lots of laughter together. 
Thank you to all my motherly figures in my life who have
inspired me to continue to become a better, stronger more influential
mama to my little blessings. 
Thank you to my mom who, from the beginning, has shown and continues to
example to me what a mother's love and sacrifice lives, loves and prays like. 
Happy Mom's Day to all...(yes, a day or two late)...and cheers for surviving the ups and downs that comes with parenting all ages,
all back grounds and all situations. 
Sometimes, I find the best way to overcome a bad day is to simply laugh.
Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such joy.

No comments