Fecal Truffle

Yep. I just said that. Fecal Truffle. 
That's because tonight as I was sitting at the table Chuckles stopped in his tracks yelling at the top of his lungs, "Mom, Myriam's eating poop!!!!!!!!"
You can imagine the air I got from jumping off my seat! How disgusting is that?????? When I frantically ran into the bathroom I found our Boo with a poop mustache and a dab of poo on her nose too. Not only that BUT two terds rolling on the bathroom floor and poop slobber dripping from the seat!!!!! Yes, MYRIAM ATE POOP!!!!!  


First I grabbed her arms and had help undressing her as we adults gagged in our mouths. Yes, there was lots of laughter but the kind from a gross joke or something.  After I got Myriam undressed I then found her own diaper full of poo too which had to be addressed before thoroughly soaking our Smiles in the tub. If I could soak her in bleach I would but the hydrogen peroxide sufficed as I preceded to wash her teeth and her gums. It was only then I found the toilet paper stuck in her teeth and now embedded in her tooth brush. GAG ME!!!!!


So what can I say besides... Our Boo is now literally full of shit! Or what about this new nickname...Brownie? No, Smudge. Maybe calling her Stinker was taken too seriously by our little fire cracker? I can only imagine what tomorrow holds. First on the list...a lesson in how to FLUSH THE TOILET AND SHUT THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!

No comments