"It's My Brains Fault!"

Monday afternoon as I was driving Addi and Charlie to their campus classes, I asked a simple question every mother asks at least twice a day:
"Charlie, did you brush your teeth this morning?"
His witty, seven year old response, 
"No, I forgot. It's my brains fault!"
We all immediately erupted into laughter from the quick passing of blame on a simple task and chore. I will be blue in the face reminding this boy child 
to brush his teeth everyday. 
Somethings, such as LEGOS and playing, are more 
important then cleaning those pearly whites.  
After my dentist appointment today, Charlie informed me that every kid at Kid's Place (our Sunday school program for kids) has a cavity...ummm...
Well, son...just those that forget to brush their teeth have cavities!
Here's to our multi-cavity mouthed son! Hope his brain works tomorrow morning...

{ Enjoying a birthday cupcake at the Rain Forest Cafe. }

No comments