Elements Hospitality Has Moved!!!

The day FINALLY arrived when the Element's team could pack the boxes and start the move to the new location at the Dutch Village Mall!!! The fork lift served a purpose as it seemed easier then multiple flights of stairs with loaded arms. It took everyone to make this a successful move. Brandon was the key player as he was, and still is, the Windmill fix-it guy. You may have seen him up high on a ladder, hauling loads to and from the hotel gift shop area back to the office where he had the major upper hand of making this entire project happen. Some may ask why it took so long? Well, take an old building, tear it apart and you will find surprises, dry rot, dead rats and many other unpleasant surprises that prove to be major set backs. 
The design team seemed to color coordinate their outfits for the day! (designers ;)
And to make things even brighter was the "Chalk the Walk" kids field trip where elementary grades make chalk pictures throughout town on all the business sidewalks. 
It was amazing to see everything find a new home so quickly. 
The first week in the office and the musical is wrapping up along with the Lynden Music Festival beginning. Already busy, busy! I don't even work here but I love the team that has made this company come alive. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO proud of My Love and the team of busy bees behind the scenes making it all happen. Thank you for letting me crash your moving party and allow me to hang out with such amazing people!
I will do my best from keeping Myriam's fingerprints smudging the desk and doors. If it does happen…it was somebody else's kid!!!


 { Element's Design Team }


 {Thank you Brandon for all your hard work! }

 { CEO, My Love & COO, Shane Bajema }

 { With the kids in Portland, I made myself busy helping. 
At least made it look like I was helping! }

{ Project Managers new office space upstairs. }

{ Breaking in the office with a beer and snacks. Well worth the celebration! }

 { Tim already busy at work in his new office. I LOVE the doors!!! }

 { My favorite: The wood wall! There's two more upstairs in the conference call rooms. }

{ First day on the job and a little welcome meeting to get the day going. }

No comments