Picture Day

We might not have had the best cooperating children, but we did manage a few good pictures of all of us. Thanks to Melissa for making it happen and Michelle from R5 Images snapping the moments! Here's a glimpse of attitudes, smiles and a few tears. 

 { Happy chaos…it only tanked further after this. }


 { Melissa has become a sister to me and will always have a family in our home. }

{ Tim, you're not looking at the camera. Charlie, what are you looking at? Myriam looks like she's dropping a terd. Happy family! }

 { At least us two got the memo about picture day. }


{ Sassy pants. }

 { Love this man. He loves me. }

 { I've always wanted a picture of Charlie's backside for his 6 year photo. Goof, turn around! }

{ Myriam, put your tongue back in. }
 { A bunch of sweet princesses. }

Well, as it clearly can be seen…. we tried. Good effort kids. Picture retakes will be soon!






2 comments

  1. Great pictures!! Ok where did you get those jeans? Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too embarrassed to even say where I got them from, but will tell you I got them on sale! Put it this way, this is my first ever pair of jeans that were not $20 or less from TjMaxx, Ross, or Marshall's.

    ReplyDelete