Summer Fixin's For Fun

A first glimpse to the beginning of a great summer...

 {NCCTK Day Camp with Princess Addison & Uncle Matt a.k.a. Sir Wally}

{I'm going to be a mess come school dances - if we allow her - as this beauty grows older}

{Coffee time at Gigi's on a beautiful Sunday morning}



{Yep. The part of parenting I least enjoy. She managed a few terds in the potty but it was only because she was naked and squatting which made it easy for me to grab and place on the potty.}

{Thank you Addison for pushing your little sister to sleep}

 {Love me some CHEESE moments}

{Addison has been AMAZING learning how to do some neat braids. Here's the fish tail braid she did on me after watching a YouTube video one time and practicing little on her dolls. So proud of her!}

{Who can resist that mess?}

 {Getting her ruffles in a tizzy as she drowns a zebra}


More warm and sweaty moments to follow...


No comments